BreadcrumbsHome / Pasifika Church Information Packs
Pasifika Church Information Packs
What to Expect and How to Prepare: Covid-19
During this time it’s best to not be worried about the recent cases of COVID-19 in Auckland. Everyone is doing their best to keep you informed, protected and cared for. You may know someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
This does not necessarily mean you are a contact and at risk of contracting COVID-19. You will be contacted by health officials if you are. This is a virus and our people are not to blame for getting sick. We must all work together to make sure our communities are safe.
Information packs are available below in English and Pasifika languages. It includes information on:
- Staying calm and being kind, especially if people around you who have a positive test
- Being prepared – basic health guidelines
- Wearing of face masks
- Getting tested information
- What is contract tracing?
- Difference between ‘close’ and ‘casual contact’
- Going into self-isolation
- Isolation if you are positive
- Accessing healthcare and other support services